- All booking requests must be made according to the advance notice required for each tour/package/ activity. In any case, the minimum advance notice is 24 hours. Beyond Athens may occasionally and under certain circumstances show some flexibility with the prior notice requirement but also decline some request even when the notice requirement is met7
- Bookings of day tours are confirmed upon receipt of the full tour rate. Bookings of short trips, city breaks, themed stays and sport camps are confirmed by Beyond Athens in written form, when minimum participation is met, if required, and upon receipt of a 70% down payment on the agreed total fee. Full payment shall be completed before the start of the holiday/tour/activity/event.When booking is made on a date close to the last possible date for bookings, it is advised that the whole amount is paid in a single transaction.
- All payments are made by cash (under 500 € of total charge), POS (VISA/ MASTERCARD), online secure payment, PayPal transfer or wire bank transfer to the following accounts: Ethniki Trapeza – National Bank of Greece, Andreas Kallinis, Account no.: 677/400501/57, IBAN GR9101106770000067740050157, SWIFT: ETHNGRAA or Piraeus Bank, Andreas Kallinis, Account no. 5167075835019 IBAN GR0601721670005167075835019 SWIFT: PIRBGRAA.
- Rates can change according to the number of participants, period of the year and other conditions. Such changes are communicated by Beyond Athens in advance and prior to the booking.
- Personal medical/ accident insurance cover is NOT provided unless specifically stated. The standard insurance can be offered for an extra amount to be determined case by case.
- Tour prices and schedules can change due to unpredictable external factors such as increases in the VAT and in the admission tickets at historic sites and museums, or changes in the prices and timetables of ferries. Beyond Athens claims its right to cover such increases or ask the clients to pay the differential. Any change in the tour schedule and time will be communicated as early as possible.
- Extra provisions (insurance, VIP limo or van, professional tour guide etc.) not specified in the tour/package/activity description bear an extra charge.
- Tours, packages and activities are subject to change for safety or operational reasons. This can entail a reduction or increase of the original rate that will be duly communicated by Beyond Athens before the booking of the product of choice.
- By purchasing and taking part in some of Beyond Athens tours and activities, the client agrees that Beyond Athens can later use photographic material inherent to such tour or activity for exclusively own’s advertising, promotion and visibility material.
- By registering, using our services and/or providing your e-mail address, you consent to receive regular e-mail updates from Beyond Athens about the website, our news, travel and other community related topics. Each e-mail you receive shall contain a mandatory opt out at the bottom to allow you to unsubscribe from the mailing list.
- Activities and tours may not be confirmed or cancelled due to force majeur, illness or unavailability of the personnel or premises involved. Should the activity/tour be cancelled due to force majeur causes, bad weather or sudden illness, it will be postponed to another date agreed upon by the parties. In case the activity cannot take place due to reasons ascribed to BeyondAthens, full refund will be processed within 60 calendar days.
- Cancellations of planned tours and activities are communicated via fax or e-mail to BeyondAthens (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the following conditions apply:
For short trips, city breaks, themed stays and sport camps:
>30 days prior to the planned tour/ activity: 70% refund
>14 days 50% refund
14- 4 days before the booked date: 25% refund
< 3 days before the booked date/ Non show: No refund
For half and full-day tours:
>7 days prior to the planned tour/ activity: 70% refund
<7 days 50% refund
Day before/Non show No refund
Sailboats, motor yachts, motor sailers and sea ribs rentals and trips are non-refundable, unless otherwise stated.